Head of Account Managers | Home Made
Working with us:
Home Made is a fast paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
Did you ever wish to work on a product that helps people with their most important space? That helps millions of people, and tackles one of the least customer-centric industries? Home Made has created an alternative to traditional lettings agencies, one that provides a superior customer experience while saving landlords and tenants thousands of pounds annually.
Following fast growth and continued development, we are excited to be looking for an ambitious, inspiring and impactful Sales Director who will build, manage and scale highly capable and experienced teams of Senior Sales Account Managers. Reporting to our Head of Sales, this role will manage both landlord facing functions (B2B & B2C), driving exceptional results.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of redefining industry standards, and most importantly how the customer is served. Whilst this role and the team are currently UK focused, this team and department has the capacity to grow internationally.
- Developing and managing multifaceted sales funnel methodologies with Account Managers (B2C and B2B) to drive growth through impactful productivity as well as leading key sales to funnel review meetings designed to connect current account performance with the wider business units for improved sales enablement.
- Leading and growing our client-facing account management department of private and institutional landlords, with an uncompromising strive to deliver unparalleled results.
- Working closely with the Head of Business development, managing client relationships, process integration, handling.
- Provides regular reporting and trusted advisor recommendations to clients, through analysis of data.
- Growing the teams including coaching, recruiting, onboarding, training new Account Managers on know-how, productivity and performance. The expectation is that the team will quadruple in size over the next 12 months.
- Review customer activity/behaviour and customer needs and enhance the end to end customer journey with a strong focus on quality and results to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record in leading high-performance teams, driving process design, and delivering high-quality customer experience
- Proven experience in a sales leadership position
- Innovative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Great strategic planning, organisational, and creative thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Strong analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.