Working with us:
Home Made is a fast paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
An exciting opportunity for a talented, versatile, and detail-oriented individual to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Operations Team. We are looking for an Operations Associations to join our team and boost our capacity to deliver exceptional service to both tenants and landlords. If you are excited by the opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up, shape a small department as it grows, and disrupt the way an entire industry works, this is the role for you.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Driving the tenancy administration process from point of offer agreed through to tenancy commencement
- Challenging time in status in order to complete each deal with speed and accuracy, whilst maintaining positive customer journey for both Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all imminent policy changes pertinent to our operation. Including but not limited to, KYC checks, Tenancy Agreements, HMO’s, Gas & Electrical Safety Regulations, Landlord and Tenant Law, and Fire Safety Regulations.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to establish a relationship between parties based on mutual trust and ensuring they are frequently kept up to date with the status of their Tenancy.
- Ensuring speed of deal progression remains in line with expected individual and team targets.
- Property accounting and associated financial administration.
- Working closely with the sales team to successfully convert deals into tenancies.
- Organising third party tenancy services.
- Organising logistics for Tenancy start dates and ensuring clean handover to our Client or in house Property Management team, where applicable.
- Deposit administration.
- Working as the point of contact to address both Landlord and Tenant queries prior to move in with speed and accuracy.
- Contributing to the development of the department through ad-hoc project work which seeks to identify efficiency gains and improve the customer journey.
- Team-oriented – you enjoy working with those around you and thrive in a mutually supportive working culture. You understand that no person is an island unto themselves and recognise that you cannot succeed unless everyone succeeds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You must be well-equipped to deal with conflict during what is a stressful time for landlords and tenants and manage any disputes with sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills.
Location: Office Based: London Waterloo (close to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations)London.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.