Working with us:
Home Made is a fast paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
An exciting opportunity for a talented, versatile, and detail-oriented individual to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Property Management Team. We are looking for a Property Management Executive to join our team and boost our capacity to deliver exceptional service to both tenants and landlords. If you are excited by the opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up, shape a small department as it grows, and disrupt the way an entire industry works, this is the role for you.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming reactive maintenance, triaging in line with our business rules, capturing full details of the issue and escalating to our Property Managers for their consideration where required.
- Conduct visits of properties across London prior to new move-ins to check the property condition and report back to our Property Managers.
- Ensuring all welcome emails are sent to renters and associated ”move in” tasks are actioned accordingly.
- Where possible, resolve incoming reactive maintenance issues remotely in order to reduce the volume of maintenance tickets raised.
- Ensuring all incoming queries are responded to or directed to the relevant team member. Including but not limited to; contract, local council, parking permits, utility company, communals, keys, and deposit release.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all imminent policy changes pertinent to our operation. Including but not limited to, The Tenant Fees Act, Tenancy Agreements, EPC’s, Gas & Electrical Safety Regulations, Landlord and Tenant Law, and Fire Safety Regulations.
- Management of whatsapp for business accounts, ensuring that tenants are provided with accurate information and regular updates on the progression of their maintenance requests
- Ensuring that more complex queries or updates are directed to the correct person within the department.
- Liaising with tenants to establish a relationship between parties based on mutual trust.
- Ensuring speed of response remains in line with expected individual and team targets
- Conducting “end of tenancy tasks” including deposit release administration
- Invoicing and associated financial administration
- Contributing to the development of the department through ad-hoc project work which seeks to identify efficiency gains and improve the customer journey.
- Team-oriented – you enjoy working with those around you and thrive in a mutually supportive working culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You must be well-equipped to deal with conflict during what is a stressful time for landlords and tenants and manage any disputes with sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills.
Location: Office Based: London Waterloo (close to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations)London.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.