Business Account Manager | Home Made
Working with us:
Home Made is a fast paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
Working within the B2B division at Home Made you will be responsible for the performance of assigned key accounts within the business. With the primary responsibility of delivering exceptional results for highly sophisticated property clients, through the optimisation of the various performance aspects, you will build strong relationships with all internal teams to support the successful delivery of all stages of the sales funnel.
You will also manage multiple, often complex relationships within the customer account and support the Head of BD who will manage the key stakeholder relationships. This role is one that requires extensive project management capabilities with a clear ability to plan and prioritise multiple objectives.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel within customer accounts
- Manage and be accountable for account performance
- Collaborate with sales, operations and growth teams to optimise account performance daily
- Recommend, implement and drive initiatives to improve continuous account performance
- Manage multiple clients concurrently
- Manage full onboarding of new clients including all site launches
- Qualifying and negotiating multiple offers in accordance with each clients criteria
- Weekly reporting of performance metrics across the entire sales funnel, identifying priorities and driving the delivery of these priorities
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Strategic account management skills and strong business acumen
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Extensive project management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a growing portfolio of accounts
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.