Senior Manager Contact Center
Working with us:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, we are looking for an ambitious, inspiring and impactful Senior Manager, with particular experience in a contact centre/ inbound sales environment, who will build, manage and scale highly capable and experienced teams of Sales Development Executives, driving exceptional results. This is an in office role working directly with our teams to provide guidance, coaching and support.
The successful candidate will have experience in leading problem solving, process design and implementation, as well as scaling high performance teams. With ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a leader who is excited by the opportunity to redesign and redevelop a growing team. Data driven decision making will be key, alongside technical knowhow with automation, telephony channels and flows. Prior experience in a start up environment is a plus!
Who are Home Made? The lettings industry is notorious for its lack of trustworthiness and transparency - we are fighting to change this. At Home Made (property technology business) we are on a mission to develop the trusted rental ecosystem that works for both landlords and renters. We believe that renting and letting a home should be easy, fair and cost-effective. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Leading, designing and delivering our innovative marketing, sales and service omnichannel (tele) sales teams with an uncompromising strive to deliver unparalleled results for customers and clients.
- Review current telephony system and whether this is the right one for the task required.
- Developing and managing sales funnel principles and methodologies to drive growth through impactful productivity.
- Attending key sales funnel review meetings designed to connect current account performance with the wider business units for improved sales enablement.
- Growing the teams including recruiting, onboarding, training new Sales Development Executives on knowhow, productivity and performance. The expectation is that the team will quadruple in size over the next 6 months.
- Tracking and analysing detailed metrics and presenting growth-focused findings and insights to senior leadership.
- Progressing the teams through regular structured coaching and training (on-going) that is focused on personal development of attributes and skill sets necessary to excel as a Sales Development Representative.
- Review customer activity/behaviour and customer needs and enhance the end to end customer journey with a strong focus on quality and results to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
- Reducing complexity across the end to end sales processes, to avoid revenue leakage.
- Proven experience working in contact centres or tele sales with a strong understanding of automation, contact channels and flows. Experience in a start/scale up environment is a plus!
- Experience as a Sales Manager or Contact Centre Manager in a fast-moving and dynamic company
- Proven track record in leading high-performance teams, driving process design, and delivering high-quality customer experience
- Experience in designing new customer journeys, either in marketing, sales or service, inbound or outbound, automated(telephony systems) or human
- Experience in taking new solutions from early research/shaping/strategy, through design and implementation and establishing them as effective, BAU capabilities
- Great strategic planning, organisational, and creative thinking skills
Location: London, Waterloo
This is a full time in office role.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.