Graduate Sales Representative | Home Made
Working with us:
Calling all graduates looking for that first opportunity to step into the world of sales and real estate. We’re looking for sales people from outside of the estate agent industry who love providing high quality in-person customer service, are driven by results and enjoy getting to travel around to show prospective renters their next home. Our Sales roles fall into 2 categories: 1. F2F sales and 2. Inbound sales enquiries - both exciting first steps on the sales career ladder, and with long term opportunities with Home Made to progress through to large account management.
Home Made is a fast-paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants, and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go-to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
Role and Opportunities:
The Graduate Sales Representatives will play a vital part in developing relationships with our customers.
Your responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
- Actively manage a customer base, developing a relationship as a trusted-advisor
- Book and accompany prospective tenants on property viewings across London
- Sell the benefits of our quality properties based on local knowledge, as well as property insights
- Manage and own high quality offers
- Diligently and comprehensively record data for client reporting
- Develop strong relationships with our client's teams from our Sales Development team to our Account Managers and Operations
- Working as part of a team to contribute to the continued growth and improvement of team processes
- Participate in a wide range of marketing initiatives including numerous site launches
- Participate as a value and culture carrier for Home Made internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both in the office and customer facing
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and loves hitting targets
- Willingness to contribute your ideas and feedback to the team in line with the company's overall goals - this is a start-up so your opinions are important to us!
- You’re a quick thinker and capable of assessing a customer’s needs
- Possess fantastic organisational skills so you can manage and prioritise your time/tasks effectively
- You're excited about the property technology industry!
Location: Waterloo, In Office Role
Salary: Basic £23-25K - (OTE £30-£50k+). Working Hours: The role requires the successful candidate to work Monday to Friday + every 2nd Saturday.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.