Customer Advisor (Sales)
Customer Advisor (Sales) | Home Made
Are you energised by speaking with new people and like to work within a dynamic and diverse team?
We are looking for Sales Professionals to join our Sales Development team who are results driven and are focused on exceeding targets.
Our Sales Development team is the first point of contact with potential renters, the first part of our sales process, qualifying what they are looking for and ultimately matching them to their ideal new home!
Working hours: Rotas are set in advance - Monday to Friday 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm. This role also requires a bi-weekly Saturday with a day in lieu in return.
Office location: London Waterloo, this is an office-based role (close to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations)
Salary: £23K + Uncapped Commission (OTE £30K)
Working with us:
Home Made are the fastest-growing property technology company that is fixing renting for good! By combining technology and a customer centric approach, we are making the renting experience to be better, safer, and fairer for all. Our work culture is based on driving change, working with integrity and encourages a diverse workforce where everyone has the right to be heard. Together we are on a mission to fix renting for good!
What you'll be doing as a Customer Advisor?
- Work as part of a high performance sales team, all focused on the same mission to fix renting for good
- Qualifying warm leads via inbound and outbound calls from prospective renters, securing viewings
- Put your sales skills first by identifying the needs of each renter, adopting a sales mentality to cross-sell properties effectively using our matching tool
- Utilising our customised systems to note clear customer requirements for the viewings team to take them around the properties of choice
- A self starter, with an appetite to exceed targets
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of pricing, availability and new properties/sites as they come in
- Attend training on new site launches
- Actively problem solving to support customer needs
- Utilising WhatsApp for business, assisting prospective renters on their journey for a new home digitally
- Communicate and draw attention to any promotions or offers
- Responsible for data integrity, using our customised systems for logging, tracking and maintaining renter records
- Be a Home Made culture champion, confidently communicating our value proposition to prospective renters
- You enjoy the world of sales and is always shooting for that next goal
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport with a range of customers
- You are results-driven, looking to surpass targets
- You love to learn and are keen to expand within the role
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills
Benefits of working with us:
- Annual Leave: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Employee perks – discounts for your favourite stores, cinema etc
- Yearly Team Charity Half Day
- Office Social Events (Summer and Winter Parties)
- Culture Club: Running Club, Meditation Sessions, Mental Health Champions, CSR opportunities
- Dog-friendly office
- Weekly 5pm happy hour in the office on Fridays
- Opportunities to upskill in your career through our Learning and Development Programme
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Workplace & culture
We know how to have fun and a lot of it along the way! Our culture is important to us, so lots of opportunities to get to know the team through our social events, our constant desire for snacks and our Friday Happy Hour. We also can’t leave out the great opportunities for training and career progression throughout your time at Home Made. We invest a lot of time in finding the right people, so once you join, we’re keen to keep you!
About Home Made
Home Made is the fastest-growing lettings prop-tech in the UK, trusted by over 350,000 landlords and renters, as well as Europe’s largest professional landlords. Utilising our unique tech and high-performance team, we’re radically improving the renting experience for both tenants and landlords,
making renting better, safer, and fairer for all.
Over the past 5 years we have grown to become the largest specialist lettings solution in the Build-to-Rent sector, with clients including Greystar, Grainger, Quintain Living, M&G, Legal & General, Grand City Properties, and Get Living. We are now rapidly expanding in the private and portfolio landlord segment as well as growing our Property Management clients.
We are proud to be listed as one of the UK’s Top-100 start-ups in 2022 by Startups.co.uk and Seedtable, and as one of Europe’s top Proptechs by The Europas.
Customer Advisor (Sales)
Loading application form
Already working at Home Made?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.