Field Sales Advisor
Field Sales Advisor | Home Made
Are you passionate about helping people find their dream home? Excited by the thought of working for a leading property technology company? Then this role can be for you!
We’re looking for individuals with strong sales experience outside the estate agent industry who love providing high-quality in-person customer service and enjoy traveling around London to show prospective renters their next home.
Salary: Basic £25K + competitive uncapped commission (OTE £50,000+)
Location: London - A great perk of our office being based in Waterloo, we can access the most of London with ease
Working Hours: Monday to Friday + every other Saturday. The position requires daily travel across London – we're all about the eco-friendly options, teams utilise public transport for travel (pre-paid oyster cards are supplied)
Working with us:
Home Made are the fastest-growing property technology company that is fixing renting for good! By combining technology and a customer centric approach, we are making the renting experience to be better, safer, and fairer for all. Our work culture is based on driving change, working with integrity and encourages a diverse workforce where everyone has the right to be heard. Together we are on a mission to fix renting for good!
- Travel across London to put our properties out there in their best light for prospective renters
- Support prospective renters from the moment they’ve booked in to view the property through to that ultimate decision stage of whether to move forward
- Actively manage a customer base, developing a relationship as a trusted advisor
- Respond to the changing needs of prospective tenants, adopting a customer first mentality
- Sell the benefits of our quality properties based on local knowledge, as well as property insights – knowing the best parks, coffee shops, bars, or whatever suits that customers lifestyle
- Diligently and comprehensively record data for client reporting
- In quieter times jump on the phone to answer further enquiries – options for additional commission if you book in a viewing, conduct the viewing AND they move in!
- Participate in a wide range of marketing initiatives including numerous site launches
- Work in partnership with Account Managers, Operations and Property Management to get everything you need, and they need to succeed
- Be a Home Made culture and values champion internally and externally – we want individuals who are passionate about customer service and most importantly changing the game when it comes to the rental experience
- You enjoy the world of sales and embrace a customers first mentality
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and loves hitting targets
- You’re a quick thinker and capable of assessing a customer’s needs
- Possess fantastic organisational skills so you can manage and prioritise your time/tasks effectively
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Holiday: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Office events (summer social and Christmas party)
- Social activities including sporting events (netball, football, basketball)
- Dog-friendly office
- Weekly happy hour in the office on Fridays
- Opportunities to upskill in your career through our Learning and Development Programs
- Employee perks – discounts for your favourite stores, cinema etc
- Application: Application & CV - help us get to know you
- 1st Round: Video Interview with Talent Acquisition Team
- 2nd Round: Peer F2F Interview with Sales Associate Team Lead
- 3rd Round: F2F with Field Sales Manager
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace & culture
We know how to have fun and a lot of it along the way! Our culture is important to us, so lots of opportunities to get to know the team through our social events, our constant desire for snacks and our Friday Happy Hour. We also can’t leave out the great opportunities for training and career progression throughout your time at Home Made. We invest a lot of time in finding the right people, so once you join, we’re keen to keep you!
About Home Made
Home Made is the fastest-growing lettings prop-tech in the UK, trusted by over 350,000 landlords and renters, as well as Europe’s largest professional landlords. Utilising our unique tech and high-performance team, we’re radically improving the renting experience for both tenants and landlords,
making renting better, safer, and fairer for all.
Over the past 5 years we have grown to become the largest specialist lettings solution in the Build-to-Rent sector, with clients including Greystar, Grainger, Quintain Living, M&G, Legal & General, Grand City Properties, and Get Living. We are now rapidly expanding in the private and portfolio landlord segment as well as growing our Property Management clients.
We are proud to be listed as one of the UK’s Top-100 start-ups in 2022 by Startups.co.uk and Seedtable, and as one of Europe’s top Proptechs by The Europas.
Field Sales Advisor
Loading application form
Already working at Home Made?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.