Offer Negotiator (Build to Rent)
We usually respond within three days
Offer Negotiator (Build to Rent) | Home Made
Different to the norm (because that's how we roll at Home Made), our Offer Negotiators are focused lettings professionals who handle that key part of our sales funnel, the offer! We leave the viewings to our Sales Associates, so we can keep things as efficient as possible for the customer.
Our Sales Negotiators (known as Account Executives internally) work on our Build to Rent side of the business, managing the offer process from aligning with landlord expectations, through to offer confirmed. Handling high volume is a core part of this role as well as working as part of a well oiled sales team!
Working hours: Rotas are set in advance - Monday to Friday 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm. This role also requires a bi-weekly Saturday with a day in lieu in return.
Office location: London Waterloo, this is an office-based role - Post probation this moves to 1 day a week WFH
Salary: £28-30k base (£48k OTE)
Sound interesting, what does the role involve?
- Execute on the high volume rental offer process for build-to-rent clients
- Manage the process of populating the offer form, ensuring that all relevant information is collected and entered correctly on the CRM
- Qualify and prepare all offers in line with business rules to ensure they meet set standards and are fully compliant
- Lead the negotiations with renters and secure rental offers, ensuring that all parties are kept informed throughout the process. Any offer terms that do not meet minimum client expectations should be escalated to the corresponding Account Lead
- Quickly build rapport and handle objections in a calm and confident manner
- Conduct full debriefs for any fall-through offers, ensuring that any lessons learned are captured and actioned
- Attend and contribute to client site training sessions
- Conduct research to understand the local rental market, including rental prices, property amenities, and competitor offerings, to inform pricing and marketing strategies
- Work closely with our sales team to provide a high level of customer experience. Collaborate to ensure smooth and efficient processes
- Provide a high level of customer centricity in all aspects of written and verbal communication
- Be a part of the wider team to achieve the Home Made mission and vision
- Be a culture and values champion!
This is the role for you if:
- Prior experience with Sales and Negotiation
- You have a flare for a fast paced environment, organisational and periodisation skills are some of your strengths
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport with a range of customers
- You are results-driven, looking to surpass targets
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills
Benefits of working with us:
- Annual Leave: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Employee perks – discounts for your favourite stores, cinema etc
- Yearly Team Charity Half Day
- Office Social Events (Summer and Winter Parties)
- Culture Club: Running Club, Meditation Sessions, Mental Health Champions, CSR opportunities
- Dog-friendly office
- Weekly 5pm happy hour in the office on Fridays
- Opportunities to upskill in your career through our Learning and Development Programme
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workplace & culture
We know how to have fun and a lot of it along the way! Our culture is important to us, so lots of opportunities to get to know the team through our social events, our constant desire for snacks and our Friday Happy Hour. We also can’t leave out the great opportunities for training and career progression throughout your time at Home Made. We invest a lot of time in finding the right people, so once you join, we’re keen to keep you!
About Home Made
Home Made is the fastest-growing lettings prop-tech in the UK, trusted by over 350,000 landlords and renters, as well as Europe’s largest professional landlords. Utilising our unique tech and high-performance team, we’re radically improving the renting experience for both tenants and landlords,
making renting better, safer, and fairer for all.
Over the past 5 years we have grown to become the largest specialist lettings solution in the Build-to-Rent sector, with clients including Greystar, Grainger, Quintain Living, M&G, Legal & General, Grand City Properties, and Get Living. We are now rapidly expanding in the private and portfolio landlord segment as well as growing our Property Management clients.
We are proud to be listed as one of the UK’s Top-100 start-ups in 2022 by Startups.co.uk and Seedtable, and as one of Europe’s top Proptechs by The Europas.
Offer Negotiator (Build to Rent)
Loading application form
Already working at Home Made?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.