Senior Tenancy Progression Associate
Senior Tenancy Progression Associate | Home Made
An exciting opportunity for a talented, versatile, and detail-oriented individual to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Tenancy Operations Team. We are looking for an Tenancy Progression Associate to join our team and boost our ability to deliver exceptional service to both tenants and landlords. If you are excited by the opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up, shape a small department as it grows, and disrupt the way an entire industry works, this is the role for you.
Salary: £27-35k depending on experience
Working hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and 1 in every 4 Saturdays (1/2 day) - with a 1/2 day back in lieu
Office location: London Waterloo (office base role, 1 day WFH post probation)
Working with us:
Home Made are the fastest-growing lettings prop-tech company that is changing the way we rent for good! By utilising our unique tech and high-performance team we are improving the renting experience to be better, safer, and fairer for all. Our work culture is based on driving change, working with integrity and encourages a diverse workforce where everyone has the right to be heard. Together we are on a mission to fix renting for good!
Includes but not limited to…
- Activating our operations executive to drive the tenancy administration process, from point of offer agreed, through to tenancy commencement
- Challenging status levels in order to complete each deal with speed and accuracy, whilst maintaining positive customer journey for both Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all imminent policy changes pertinent to our operation. Including but not limited to, Tenancy Agreements, HMO’s, Gas & Electrical Safety Regulations, Landlord and Tenant Law, and Fire Safety Regulations
- Liaising with our B2C landlords to establish a relationship between parties based on mutual trust and ensuring they are frequently kept up to date with the status of their Tenancy
- Ensuring speed of deal progression remains in line with expected individual and team targets
- Property accounting and associated financial administration
- Working closely with the sales team to successfully convert deals into tenancies, particularly when deals fall “off track”
- Organising and managing third party tenancy services
- Organising logistics for tenancy start dates and ensuring clean handover to our Client or in house Property Management team, where applicable
- Monitoring deposit registration administration to ensure compliance with the relevant regulation
- Working as the point of contact to address both Landlord and Tenant queries prior to move in
- Contributing to the development of the department through ad-hoc project work which seeks to identify efficiency gains and improve the customer journey
- Demonstrated property compliance knowledge
- You have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- You are results-driven, ultimately looking for effective solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with numbers and mid level mental arithmetic
Benefits of working with us:
- Annual Leave: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Employee perks – discounts for your favourite stores, cinema etc
- Yearly Team Charity Half Day
- Office Social Events (Summer and Winter Parties)
- Culture Club: Running Club, Meditation Sessions, Mental Health Champions, CSR opportunities
- Dog-friendly office
- Weekly fruit in the office
- Weekly 5pm happy hour in the office on Fridays
- Opportunities to upskill in your career through our Learning and Development Programme
- Application: Application & CV - help us get to know you
- 1st Round: Video Interview with Talent Acquisition Team
- 2nd Round: Video Interview with Tenancy Operations Team Lead
- 3rd Round: In Person Interview with Tenancy Operations Manager + online assessment (Excel/Compliance)
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Workplace & culture
We know how to have fun and a lot of it along the way! Our culture is important to us, so lots of opportunities to get to know the team through our social events, our constant desire for snacks and our Friday Happy Hour. We also can’t leave out the great opportunities for training and career progression throughout your time at Home Made. We invest a lot of time in finding the right people, so once you join, we’re keen to keep you!
About Home Made
Home Made is the fastest-growing lettings prop-tech in the UK, trusted by over 350,000 landlords and renters, as well as Europe’s largest professional landlords. Utilising our unique tech and high-performance team, we’re radically improving the renting experience for both tenants and landlords,
making renting better, safer, and fairer for all.
Over the past 5 years we have grown to become the largest specialist lettings solution in the Build-to-Rent sector, with clients including Greystar, Grainger, Quintain Living, M&G, Legal & General, Grand City Properties, and Get Living. We are now rapidly expanding in the private and portfolio landlord segment as well as growing our Property Management clients.
We are proud to be listed as one of the UK’s Top-100 start-ups in 2022 by Startups.co.uk and Seedtable, and as one of Europe’s top Proptechs by The Europas.
Senior Tenancy Progression Associate
Loading application form
Already working at Home Made?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.