Sales Development Manager
Working with us:
Home Made is a fast paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We've developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we've grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
Reporting to the CRO, we are looking for an ambitious, inspiring and impactful Sales Leader, with particular experience in a contact centre environment, who will build, manage and scale highly capable and experienced teams of Sales Development Executives, driving exceptional results.
With ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a leader who is excited by the opportunity to redesign and redevelop a growing team. Data driven decision making will be key, alongside technical knowhow with automation, contact channels and process flows.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Leading, designing and delivering our innovative sales and service omnichannel (tele) sales teams, with an uncompromising strive to deliver unparalleled results for customers and clients.
- Developing and managing sales funnel principles and methodologies to drive growth through impactful productivity.
- Attending key sales funnel review meetings designed to connect current account performance with the wider business units for improved sales enablement.
- Growing the teams including recruiting, onboarding, training new Sales Development Executives on knowhow, productivity and performance. The expectation is that the team will double in size over the next 6 months.
- Tracking and analysing detailed metrics and presenting growth-focused findings and insights to senior leadership.
- Be a leader for quality control, assessing phone call impact, setting controls as necessary.
- Work in partnership with the Build to Rent delivery team, working on site launches to ensure client delivery exceeds expectations.
- Put in place competitions and progression opportunities to build long term team growth and motivation.
- Progressing the teams through regular structured coaching and training (on-going) that is focused on personal development of attributes and skill sets necessary to excel as a Sales Development Representative.
- Review customer activity/behaviour and customer needs and enhance the end to end customer journey with a strong focus on quality and results to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
- Reducing complexity across the end to end sales processes, to avoid revenue leakage.
- Work with the product team to ensure the CRM meets customer/client needs. Looking at new automations, as well as internal data management.
- Proven technical experience working in contact centres or tele sales with a strong understanding of automation, contact channels and flows.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager, Operations Manager, or Contact Centre Manager in a fast-moving and dynamic company.
- Proven track record in leading high-performance teams, driving process design, and delivering high-quality customer experience.
- Experience in designing new customer journeys, either in marketing, sales or service, inbound or outbound, automated or human.
- Experience in taking new solutions from early research/shaping/strategy, through design and implementation and establishing them as effective, BAU capabilities.
Salary: 60-70k (Dependent on experience)
Annual Bonus: 10% Performance Related Bonus
Office Location: 2-6 Boundary Row, SE18HP, office-based role, post probation moves to 1 day a week work from home.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com